Friday, December 13, 2019

Hazel and Oren, concert day

Two hour delay due to slick roads AND it is the Christmas concert! 
There will be one performance instead of two because of the delay!
The gym will be packed and I may need to park a mile away... but I am excited!

We have 17 boxes of citrus fruits to deliver after the program! 
Merit and I, it is a baseball fundraiser.
And it is Vance's birthday! Dinner out will wait till Sunday. We will all be ready for that. 

Connie is not a house cat, she snuck in for the picture, seriously! 
Connie was not about to miss this big day for Hazel.


You would NEVER now they were fighting three minutes before the pictures was taken.

#letthegoodtimesroll

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...