Wednesday, March 13, 2019

The end of basketball season, Matt and B visit and another SNOW day!

Matt and B came and cheered on Willem's team this past weekend. Unfortunately they saw the two losses, the next two games were wins. This was a fun tourney!



We are done for the season, it was a fun one!
Several of the guys on this team showed great gains in improvement.
Willem got more aggressive and gained confidence.







 Yesterday was another snow day! We like to bake and eat on snow days.
Reading is something we can find time for on snow days too.
Yesterday's favorite; Babushka's Doll (such a cute book with gorgeous illustrations)
The Salamander Room and Norman Fools the Tooth Fairy
This afternoon I get to teach third grade! I will be sure to pack a favorite book. 

 My poor chickens.
They haven't seen any grass in a long time!
I still get about two eggs a day though.

 They enjoy each other's company a lot. 


No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...