Monday, March 25, 2019

John 16:20 -- March 25




Appreciating the time we had.
Thankful for my mom and grandpa Ken - both who went to heaven on the same date, March 25.
Feeling more of a void or a distinct sadness than some previous March 25ths. I can't explain that.






It's a very short trip. While alive, live. -Malcolm Forbes











John 16:20
"I tell you the truth, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy."


I am very thankful that I will see my mom and grandpa again some day. We have this hope in Jesus,


All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...