Saturday, March 30, 2019

Spring break is here!



Best of friends
I told Hazel she could come with me to Wenatchee today for Merit's games. She said she thought it would be fun "IF we could bring Oren." Oren is not a fan of car rides. He thinks the games will be a ball till the 3rd inning. I usually can't pack enough snacks for his liking. I have spent $24,000 at concession stands over the past 8 years. haha - But seriously I would not want to guess.
BUT, we will go - the three of us. Willem may join too or stay back with Vance; a trip to the hardware store and and irrigation project in store.

KICKIN' off SPRING BREAK
DARLING BABY CHICKS
SUNNY WEATHER
maybe a movie
Window cleaning
cold weather, spring, garden starts
BIKE rides
baseball


No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...