Friday, March 15, 2019

Fowl Glamour Shots, March musings, Vendor Fun





 My eyebrows should probably be waxed and I haven't had a hair cut in seven months but "the girls" wanted Glamour Shots so I made it happen. 


March is the month I let myself go through pictures of my mom, I watch a few old home movies. I buy candy and flowers that make me think of my mom. So far, this March, I have not done that. 
This month has been really full and just today it dawned on my that this month has been a bit different compared to the previous months of March. Also, the snow on the ground sometimes makes me forget that this is March.
Also, I am praying for many people right now and I know that my mom would be happy about that.
Country Living had an article; "trips you should take with your mom every year" - I got teary when I read it. Then I stopped and thought about going to the Bagelry in Bellingham with her! Is that place still open? I need to do some checking!  I thought about a day spent at the IKEA in Canada. I remembered Laughlin, Nevada with her and my sisters. ohhhhhh! We stayed at Harrah's. I think it was a three day trip. The pool, the beach, the food, the laughter!  I remembered shopping in Moses Lake and eating at Taco Time. I thought of so many beach days at Birch Bay, packing egg salad sandwiches!  The kids' sandwiches always ended up with a little sand. Matt and Phil still can't eat egg salad, they are always waiting for that "gritty bite"! Our day trips were often close to home. But you don't have to go far from home to have a heck of a time and make memories that last forever.
We just have to live. While we have this life! It could be 20 years, 45 years, 100 years. We don't know. So we just have to LIVE.


I am always on the hunt for things to consign at the Favored Farmhouse. I love being a vendor there! 




So, this clip board is darling!! 
And how fun to display a very special recipe, written by a very special person.






It's Friday night! 
Merit's with Marina at the movies! 
Vance made a huge pot of spaghetti.
I  have three stacks of laundry 3 feet high to put away....
CHEERS TO THE WEEKEND!

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...