Saturday, March 2, 2019

Snow Fun! And the junk hunt for the Favored Farmhouse!


 I love the openness. 
I love the country! 








Over the past three weeks I have visited probably 8 thrift stores - I shopped in Ellensburg and Wenatchee with Willem, between basketball games! Willem is pretty entertaining at these stores, he is also a voice of reason! And I enjoyed shopping in our thrift stores here in Moses Lake. I found LOTS of goodies for the Favored Farmhouse!

The Favored Farmhouse is looking very cute right now...

Next week I get to teach second grade and third grade! I found some fantastic books while thrifting to share with these kids!




No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...