Friday, March 9, 2018

Fun on the Farm

Friends!

Oren's drawings are very interesting. He told me this is Goofy.







 Wild Will, creek jumping













We have babies to take care of! 
These chicks are so darling. Oren and I brought two chicks to school this morning, Hazel's school, Hazel shared them in her classroom and then we shared them in two kindergarten classrooms. It was wonderful. We have four for now, hoping to get a couple more in a couple of weeks.

Merit is gone a lot! I realized I haven't gotten him on our pictures for a while. 3 hour baseball practices after school! And then he will be gone for away games too. We certainly miss him! He is having a lot of fun though.


No comments:

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...