Saturday, March 17, 2018

FRIENDS


I was a little nervous about the weekend.
I have found a way to help calm those nerves -- these people! (Jenn and Marilyn not pictured). Our birthday group. They pray, they make me laugh, they make me smile, we share each other's burdens, we love each other's kids.
There have been losses and gains, there have been tears and laughter. There have been many memories made. Often times just in each other's kitchens and for me, that is so very perfect.






I approached the weekend with more gratitude in my attitude.
Oh and this mornings Kari Visker texts didn't hurt a bit either! She is loyal and true.
FRIENDS! How I appreciate them!! 




No comments:

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...