Saturday, December 30, 2017

Christmas Goodness

 Every Christmas - usually Christmas Eve day, we spend it with the Willemsen's. We love this family! The bond started many years ago. Lissa and me in kindergarten and Trav and Vance in elementary! -- When we head to Lynden we try to see as much family as we can, Willemsens included. We get caught up quickly, starting with ease right where we left off.  When we lived in Boardman, Lissa and Trav made the 6 hour drive a few times! We laughed so hard there and truly created our own fun.
Now to see our kids' friendship grow! It is awesome.

Grandma Alma is a wonderful hostess! Christmas Dinner at her house was so fun as always.We love this tradition. These other three girls are so fun to visit with too! Wish I would have gotten a picture of all 6 of us (Monica and I included).

I have a lot more pictures to share, tomorrow hopefully.

No comments:

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...