Monday, December 11, 2017

Our weekend








a weekend of good stuff
I took the Badgley's pictures Sat morning and that was a great photo shoot.We did them mostly indoors because it was oh so chilly. The lighting was okay though and the pictures were relaxed and fun. 

We hung out in the shop a lot and Vance cooked on the wood stove out there. I got on the spin bike several times, something I should be doing even more of.
The Chiefs Gold team did fantastic Saturday night at MLHS - a sweet win!! 
Sunday, Hazel and I attended a wonderful show at the church! It was so well done. Excellent acting and beautiful singing with a great message. We enjoyed it so much. 















hula hooping fun! 

No comments:

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...