Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter

This weekend has been wonderful. 
Merit, Willem and I went to the Good Friday service at church.
We left the church and the prayer and discussion on the ride home was just what this mama heart needed.
Yesterday it was a day of being outside! My kind brother Matt brought over a chicken coop!! YAY!! I love it! And we worked on that a bit, visited, Grandpa Vic stopped by, Uncle Jeff came over... It was a great day and the weather was gorgeous. This morning the Easter Sunday service was wonderful. We had a big ham dinner, Oren took a much needed long nap. That boy goes and goes! And sleeps hard, I am thankful.





I don't know WHAT Uncle Matt said, but Oren clearly doesn't appreciate it! ha!!




This boy! He brings us ALL a lot of laughter and a lot of JOY!







Happy Easter! 

Jesus Paid it all
All to Him I owe
Sin had left a crimson stain
He washed it white as snow

No comments:

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...