Tuesday, April 7, 2015

April 7, more pictures from Easter

What a fun day! What a fun birthday! It was a wonderful, lazy morning at home with coffee and sticky buns. I enjoyed the morning while listening to the kids and tending to the chickens. :) We are on SPRING BREAK and loving it!
 A fun afternoon movie with Willem and Hazel. We saw Cinderella and it was beautiful. And then tonight sweet Julia watched Oren while the rest of us had dinner at Porterhouse! This included Riesling and chocolate cake! :) 
More pictures from Easter Sunday...
I am so thankful for my family.

This fun purse made a perfect "Easter basket"
for Hazel! A thrift store find

Baby toes, chicks, a bow tie and my favorite 22 month old
This picture is precious to me

 Our family!


No comments:

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...