Saturday, March 1, 2014

These Four I Adore




Merit. This boy is responsible, caring and he is a hard worker!
On and off the field or court. ;)
He is growing up a lot! 


Willem!
Loves an adventure! 
He is an outdoor kid, wildnerness boy, he is great at math! He is so sweet to his sister.
He's a great kid.



Oren Paul, loves his bath and loves playing!

He is so very sweet.


This girl is sweet, imaginative and VERY fun to hang out with!! 
Hazel Jane, I am so glad I have a daughter! 


Yesterday we played for hours in Hazel's room. She loves being a little mama and home maker in here. Oren loves playing in Hazel's room as well.

Matt and Phil left Lynden around 4 this morning and got here at 8:30. We are enjoying our time with them. The kids LOVE time with their uncles.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Love your pictures and posts...you always inspire me to just relish in the now. Love you friend!

Natasha said...

I just love all those kids! They are all so unique and fun!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...