Monday, September 30, 2013

Treasure Hunt, Outdoor Fun



love this little retreat




Treasure hunting is something we love to do around here.  This is a picture of the kids running to the last clue. I try to get creative with my clues. Willem used to love treasure hunts the most, but Hazel is sure enjoying them now. It is something the three oldest look forward to! And some day I'll bet Oren will join the fun. Clue reading, hiking and exploring make for a great fun activity... and there is always a fun little prize at the end!



1 comment:

Natasha said...

I should try a treasure hunt with my kids this weekend! Lane likes to do scavenger hunts in the house. We've haven't done it outside though. You used to to the critter hunts too right? With the plastic bugs and stuff? Fun!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...