Wednesday, September 4, 2013

ohhhhh summmer, don't go!




Did we ever have some fun family time, swimming time and laughter in Suncadia with my family!!
Mid August we had a fantastic get away there. The kids loved it!!

Lesha and Natasha enjoying the hot tub

Brielle and Hazel

Brielle and Hazel helping with baby Oren

Lane and Merit

Hazel and Grandpa Jim

Reese and Natasha
Estelle
And I will end this with a favorite "camping picture" of mine taken in early August! 
Willem and campfires, these two go hand and hand.
Willem, Nellie and campfires make for a pretty great summer's evening.

Summer was busy, crazy at times, really wonderful (mostly) and full of memories! 

Now we are back to school (the boys have fantastic teachers!) Back to a women's Bible Study, more of a routine, football for Merit, bike rides when we can squeeze them in... and we are enjoying crisp mornings anticipating fall.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Oh I love those Suncadia pictures! I am going to miss summer too, but fall can be pretty awesome! I do love a cozy day with some football on the TV :)

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...