Monday, September 17, 2012

Soocer, good weekend!


Soccer Fun!! On these pics Merit is playing goalie. I love fall soccer!









Nellie loves walks to the creek. She jumps in the water, runs, splashes, goes wild! She is such a puppy. She is a good dog with a great personality, but she does like to chew... our backyard usually displays something she has found and chewed up!

I had more cute pics from the weekend that I was trying to upload... but our internet is super slow today. I will try again soon!

Our shop is coming along! It is fun to see the progress.

3 comments:

Natasha said...

love the pictures! Hazel's dress is adorable! Where is that from?

michele said...

Matilda Jane, Natasha May! Hand me down from Jessica and Mackenzie!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I love Hazel's dress!!! So Cute!!!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...