Friday, September 21, 2012

Blessings!

Today I am counting my many blessings. Here are just a few of them.




This little girl LOVES playgrounds and she LOVES to swing!!


This big bro loves his little sis.

picking peaches in our backyard!!
It has been so much fun having so much fresh fruit!
Peaches from the tree down the hill, apples from Katie A. and from Katherine, pears from Katherine... my crock pot has been busy making lots of yummy sauces and things!
I am so thankful for this fresh fruit and friends who love to share. :)




 The darn neighbor goat! This old goat drives me cRaZy at times, but she does have sort of a fun personality. I am just tired of her eating the GOOD plants.
 shop in progress... it looks much different now, I need to take more pictures

Love this boys' heart!

love these boys!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love your grateful heart Michele. Beautiful pictures! I'd love your crockpot applesauce recipe... looking forward to getting together next week! I'll send you an email to figure out a day that works :)

PS- I take it the goat stayed???

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful family!

I have to admit that goat is adorable! Don't they always pick the good plants. I have hostas with no leaves and I have no idea what ate them...LOL!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...