Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday

Life is good and busy and full. Vance and I got to get away to Seattle for an overnighter Tuesday night. Oh I love my husband and really enjoy a glass of wine and dinner out without kids every now and then. I do not like to be away from the kids for long... an overnighter is just about perfect and reconnecting with my husband is pretty great too.

Yesterday was a busy day. Hazel needed me a lot. I felt like I couldn't get organized. I was thinking of how nice Vance and my get away was. One of my favorite things to do is take a LONG, hot bath or a long shower when we get away... I have time to deep condition my hair, I have time to lounge in a robe. At home, my baths or showers are short and when I do take a bath Hazel usually jumps in with me. Not a lot of time lounging in a robe for me here at home. :)

The boys brought their report cards home Monday. We are so happy and thankful that they are doing so well and working so hard. We are proud of their accomplishments! I was beaming while reading those report cards.

These kids are very fun. I am entertained on a regular basis. :)  I hadn't blogged for a while and just thought I would share the goings on in the Jansen family.




I am just now blogging a few pictures from last weekend. The Wemp boys were here. There was lots of nerf gun play and imaginative fun. We also went to the arcade on Saturday afternoon. I got a few pics on my iphone.

The kids love the arcade.



Can't believe it is Friday already! Yay! The weekend is almost here.

No comments:

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...