Friday, August 12, 2011

The beauty of Ketchikan, Alaska

Our travels, once again, brought us to one of our favorite places on earth. The
cabin outside of Ketchikan is peaceful, beautiful and seems to re-charge our batteries.
The kids LOVED it!! We spent three days there, our family of five. Then
Natasha, Reese and Lane joined us for the last four days. I loved our time with them!
The boys SO enjoy Lane and I got time with my sister Tasha!!
Vance and Reese enjoy eachothers company.
I didn't know if I would ever meet someone who enjoys the cabin as much as Vance.
But I have, it is Reese.
The sauna, pictured above, was amazing!!

The cabin

Our three!!
Boat rides and exploring is a treat.

The gorgeous view!!


Our internet is down at home.
I am sorry I have been a bad blogging friend! I so badly want to catch up on blogs. I hope that I get a chance to do that soon.

3 comments:

Natasha said...

I love that picture of your three in the boat! Certainly a place to recharge! Loved it!

kelly said...

Looks like paradise! I really enjoyed hearing about your days there! What a great trip. <3

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful place! It looks so peaceful!

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...