Wednesday, July 27, 2011

fun, full summer days

These summer days are full and FUN! We have been enjoying the beautiful weather and just time spent together.
I love the break from school! I love lazy mornings. I do not miss packing school lunches or making sure homework is done. The kids are having a lot of fun and are inventing new games, pretending, enjoying the sprinklers, kiddie pool and the water park, enjoying time with Wyatt our next door neighbor...
Hazel is learning new things every day. This stage is BUSY and mostly fun! I do however wish she would sleep through the night consistently. :)
I will be taking a break from blogging for about ten days. We have some fun excursions planned and I will be back with lots of pictures.
Enjoy your summer!!
Love, Michele

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are enjoying your trips! Summer has turned off miserable here! Temps have been record highs in the 100s with very little to no rain. Everything is dying and crunchy. I have to admit that when it gets like this I'm ready for fall.

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...