Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The LYNDEN FAIR and more

Last week the kids and I made a trip to Lynden. These three were excellent travelers and we had a busy, fun filled time there.
Connecting with Lissa and her family, Kristen and her girls and getting time with cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents was really nice. We saw so many people and wish we could have seen more. It was great.
The Lynden Fair is fabulous! Clean, beautiful, great entertainment. The kids and I had a great day spending all day Thursday up in Lynden at the the fair. That night Matt, Lesha, Kristen and I enjoyed Tanya Tucker! What a fun evening with lots of giggling!!


These two... born one day apart just like their mamas.
Lissa has been there with me through thick and thin.
I now love watching these two and their friendship as it grows.


Merit, Willem, Emma and Thea
I love the fun these guys have!

Cousins and buddies!
Amara and Willem

Kaelene and Merit
These two had a BALL Thursday!!
We love time spent with the DeBies!

Kaelene and Merit loved doing the rides together.


Keziah and Willem


Kristen and Kyrie!

My brother in law Rob working the Lynden PTA booth





 Emily, Merit, Luke and Abby --- cousins and friends


Spending an evening with these three is good for the mood!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Man! Where was I? Love looking at all the pictures. The one of Merit and Emma, seriously where has the time gone? I have a picture of them that I took when there were Estelle's age and it seems like last week. That black and white of Will and Amara, um... she looks just like me when I was her age, crooked smile and all. Crazy.

Anonymous said...

So glad that you had a great visit with family! Fairs are so much fun!

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...