Thursday, August 25, 2011

oh what a summer!

 Chubby Bunny... have you played chubby bunny? See how many marshmallows you can fit in your mouth and say chubby bunny. Natasha, Lane, Merit and Willem were fighting for the title of champion. Now I can't even remember who won... must have been Natasha. She was laughing so hard she was crying.



um, I am not sure when the last time was we all laughed so hard
Play Chubby Bunny at your next family get together.
Or use it as an icebreaker with new friends.






Willem, Merit and Lane
Ketchikan Memories 2011

_____________________________________________________
More of our time in Lynden

Merit and Aunt Janis

Aunt Janis is a kick in the pants.
I have many fun memories with her as a young girl!
She was creating some fun memories with my kids and Jackson last Friday.


I think Hazel needs a baby doll stroller.
She loved playing with the one at Grandma and Janis'

Jackson and Hazel

Me, Grandma Alma and Lesha

cousins!

Luke and Merit
oh the fun!!
Kristen, Lesha and me


These three!! Hanging out in the yard with these guys is a great way to spend a summer day.



Hazel and her mower

4 comments:

Natasha said...

I love all these pictures! Chubby bunny was so fun, I even have a video of it on my phone. It really captures the laughter! I also look really special in those pictures, oh my!

Leah said...

Chubby bunny is a riot! I haven't done it in a few years, but this makes me want to go buy some marshmallows and play it soon! The fair sounds wonderful, and you got to see so much family. That's always the best!

Kelley Gubler said...

Oh my gosh i totally want to play chubby bunny! Looks hilarious!

Lesha said...

Oh, haven't heard about chubby bunny for a long time. Love being a kid with you.

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...