Monday, July 11, 2011

Feedback Requested

Today was a GREAT day! We had a really fun lunch date with my friend
Katie and her three kids! Katie recharges my battery and we never
run out of things to talk about. The children had a BALL!!
Later in the day, we ran around the yard, the kids roasted marshmallows with Wyatt and Hazel
and I ate a bunch of peas from our garden!

My Etsy shop is something I would like to promote over the next few months. Something I am selling now is my photography. My prices are really reasonable and I have some colorful, sharp pictures that may appeal to some. Also, I am having some of my photographs printed at a professional lab and then I place them on cardstock and am excited about having my favorite photographs on cards.
I have included 8 photos here.
Please let me know which two are your favorite!
If you are interested in checking out my Etsy shop, there is a link on the right hand side of
my blog. Just double click on the word Etsy.
Thank you!!

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)


(5)

(6)

(7)

(8)

3 comments:

Natasha said...

My favorites are 2 and 5. Of course I love the last one two, so many memories of that barn.

kelly said...

I can't pick just one...7,6,4,2 &1...there is something really special about no. 2!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is 4. I think it's the purple that is striking!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...