Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Friday


I've updated my Etsy Shop.
Check it out :)

I found a tattered, torn vintage children's book at the
thrift store. I might tear into it and make some cards with the pictures.
The binding is bad and there are a couple of tears, but
the pictures are very fun.



Chocolate Cake
Cream Cheese Chocolate Cupcakes
Brownies...
this week has been a yummy week



                              


Our beans... last year... looking forward to planting our garden in
a week or two.



Our three on Easter... we couldn't get Hazel to look up!
Diving into those candy filled eggs was much more exciting!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

I love all your photography! I wish I was there to share some of your chocolate goodies! I would make them here, but then I would end up eating the entire pan of brownies. :) Hazel must take after her auntie with the candy eating!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I'd be more interested in the candy too! Your cards are so pretty!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...