Friday, April 15, 2011

a few more pics from Coeur de Lane and what we've been up to

 A few more pictures from Coeur de Lane... what a fun get away!


lounging and of course Miss Hazel Jane is enjoying the view!


Merit Henry

goofy kid! Sweet Will


SPRING!

When the sun is shining, we are in the yard!
Merit is loving baseball!
Willem's always up for a hike or bike ride.
Hazel could explore all day outside.



My picture quality is lacking...
why do my pictures look clear when I transfer them from my card to my computer, but
look fuzzy on blogger?? If anyone has the answer, please let me know.

Merit's spring program was today  - it was fun to watch!
Willem is enjoying playing zoo, he's a lion (Jakobi) and I am the zoo keeper... he could play this ALL DAY!
Hazel did GREAT at Merit's program. We sat there for an hour and a half! Can't believe she lasted.
Weekend, here we come!!!
Have a great one!


3 comments:

Natasha said...

That hotel looks great! Hazels pig tails are so cute.

Leah said...

I agree, the pigtails are darling! You are a beautiful mother, Michele.

Anonymous said...

Wow...what a beautiful place!

I've noticed the same thing about my pictures. They look great straight on my Mac but once I upload to Blogger, the quality isn't as good! I guess it's their software.

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...