Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sports fun and our spring break so far...

Merit's soccer game Friday night was intense and sooo fun!
I was on the edge of my seat. :)
It ended in a tie!!




Speedy and competitive!

Hazel loved just picking grass and exploring until
Dillon's little brother got to the game.
The rest of the time, Hazel's eyes were glued to this baby!!

She loves babies.


Hazel doing a little spring cleaning.

(Merit at third base :)
In our yard, we get creative with bases.
Spring Break has been so fun so far!
Yesterday the boys and I went bowling and to the arcade!
They loved it.

Today we have played lots of baseball.
Willem keeps things entertaining, check out his expression.

Merit has baseball practice three nights this week.
He is very excited about it.

In the past couple of weeks two of my close friends have lost their grandmas.
Grandparents play such an important, wonderful role in our lives!
I am sooo thankful for the relationships I have with my grandmas!
These women are on my heart today.
If you are fortunate enough to still have a grandparent, call them or send them a note.
Let them know you love them.

2 comments:

kelly said...

That expression has me cracking up! Love it. Merit looks like an awesome soccer player. Where can I get a tractor like that?

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Sounds like y'all are having a great spring break!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...