My sweet little niece is here!!
We are thanking God for her safe arrival.
Estelle Hope
November 13, 8:19 p.m.
8 lbs. 14 ounces
21 1/2 iches long
The only pics I've seen so far are from phones -- that is why this precious one is so tiny.
I absolutely love her name. She looks like Lane and Case. I am so excited for their family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
I don't remember having a morning as crisp as this one in a previous August. I woke up and our deck was so cold. I think it got d...
-
7 degrees, 14 degrees ..... Gosh these days are chilly but the sunshine is glorious! Each day little ice crystals for on the Russian Olives...
-
My give away :) Just leave your comment on this post and you will be entered in my drawing! 5 fun cards and envelopes, all blank inside for ...

4 comments:
What a precious gift from God - congrats to you Aunt Michele! I love your Christmas cards too.
So happy for your sister and your entire family! CONGRATS!
SOOOOOOO Glad everything went well! She is just too cute! Congrats on being an auntie again. All our love to you guys and hope to see you soon!
How exciting! Congrats to them!
Post a Comment