Friday, June 4, 2010

V, W, X, Y and Z !!




So it has made me a bit crazy that I didn't go backwards with these alphabet posts -- if I would have, the alphabet pictures would appear in alphabetical order on my blog. It really bugs me that they don't, but I have no time to "fix" it... it was a fun challenge anyway! :)


Vance and boysVvacuum
                                                vacation

W

Willem!

Wacky Willem
fun with the WILLEMSEN girls!


                                                  WACKY Kids



                         X
                                 
YELLOW


Zylstra Kids


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lesha said...

cute pictures. Love seeing old and new. I hope to talk soon!

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...