Thursday, July 9, 2009

Preparing for Baby











I find myself getting excited about preparing a room for this baby girl. We can't seem to get anywhere on a name -- so it is time to think about the room!


I think I will put Willem and Merit together -- although I am not sure how I will store both of their clothes in one room... and then baby girl can have Willem's current room. His room is a soft blue - which I love so I think I will keep three walls blue - do one wall pink and add polka dots. My internet searching led me to lots of fun polka dotty things.
Lazy summer days with these boys I CHERISH -- and to think this Autumn we will add a bouncing baby girl to the mix... I love it.





10 comments:

April said...

Those pictures are so amazing! Polka dots and ruffles...let the fun begin!

Erlenmeyer Photography said...

My boys love sharing a room-how fun to put together a sweet little room for your new little girl-have fun!

Natasha said...

I love that canvas with the tree! That's a good idea. Have fun with it!

Linda Vujnov said...

Thanks for visiting! I love your pics. wow! congrats on the new one coming too.

Maria said...

how fun Michele! I can just imagine what a cute room it will be...you are very good at any decor.

~The White family~ said...

How fun!!! Polka dots are going to be so cute! Have fun decorating.

Susanna said...

You are so creative your baby girl is going to have one fantastic room I can't wait to see the pictures.

Jessica said...

love the polka dots! i can't wait to meet your little girl...even if she doesn't have a name. =)

Mindy K said...

I know you love the word autumn, what about for a name? Autumn Jansen. Then you will have an AJ too.
My neice Courtney has the most adorable two tone brown bedroom with light and dark pink polka dots. I LOVE it.
Have fun.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like her room is going to be so pretty! I love polka dots!

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...