Monday, July 27, 2009

Feeling GRATEFUL and INSPIRED

My sweet boys... and a baby girl to be (I'll post a recent pregnancy pic soon, this one was taken mid June... I have grown :)





This has been the most fun summer I can remember... watching these boys explore and play has been a JOY!



sometimes inspiration comes from the little things... we all have to find what inspires us. Blooms, art, a walk along the beach...




And isn't our attitude so affected by how grateful we are? There is so much to be inspired by and grateful for! God is good.










sweet simple cards made for a few of my dear friends










more blooms!





and if this adorable little shop (far from here) isn't inspiring!? (photo compliments of Daisy Cottage)












a darling dress my dear friend Maria just made... she has some serious sewing talent







a wall adorned with 12x12
(photo compliments of BHG)
scrapbooking paper... love it!
There is a link to my sister Natasha's blog on my blog. Be inspired by her DARLING bargain baby's room!





Enjoy your day...

7 comments:

Maria said...

What fun inspiration pics you have there...and to think that a dress I sewed made the list! Wow, I feel honored :)

Unknown said...

LOVE tha scrapbook paper idea!!

Mindy K said...

Did she dec-o-podge it?
Too cute.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!

Natasha said...

Love all your pictures. So much to see and be inspired by if we just take the time to look around! Yesterday Lane and I took a walk on the beach. Haven't been getting out too much lately so it was good to get out and enjoy it!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi Michelle!
Thanks for coming by and saying hi! Your blog is amazing. What a beautiful family you have! I loved the pictures! And what great ideas - that scrapbook wall is so cool!

XOXO
Jen

theSNAPsisters said...

you all are so crafty! Beautiful stuff . I always look at that paper and think "what can I do with this?"

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...