Friday, July 3, 2009

making memories in Plain, WA

Tire swing fun!

Natasha and Lane
Grandpa Jim and Willem
Grandpa Jim, Uncle Phil and Uncle Matt had tons of "will you please push me on the swings" and "push me higher!" requests. They were great sports!

WHAT a BLAST! On Father's Day weekend we met my dad, my bros, my sisters and their kids in Plain, WA (near Leavenworth) for a weekend of fun and relaxing. We had an ugly mug contest, an ugly hat contest, ate delicious food, told embarrassing stories around the campfire, enjoyed watching the cousins have a BALL -- it was so good. Vance and Matt got a game of golf in while we were there too. We were just missing my two brother in laws -- Reese and Rob. Sometimes a guy can't get away from WORK, what a drag. :)
It is so much fun being pregnant with Natasha! We are sharing the journey of growing little miracles and I love it.






Sisters!
Natasha, she looks so great













Brielle














The growing, changing Me








Natasha, Lesha, Michele


















Oma's Lodge

10 comments:

Natasha said...

Love the pictures! Thanks for emailing them to me too! Great memories!

mariemolitor said...

These look like wonderful memories!! Wow, what beautiful women you and your sisters are! I'm so glad you all were able to go. I'm sure the kids loved it!

Katie said...

Great pictures and what pretty sisters you three are!!!

Susanna said...

Look at you pregnant and beautiful! Such a sweet friend.

Mindy K said...

Mom told me that you thought your little girl looks Will. I took a second look and I think you are Right. Ther those 3D ultrasounds?

What a fun weekend! You look great too. Beautiful ladies of whom your mother would be so proud. Whenever I see a picture of you three girls, I only think of her. Thank you for sharing.

Daphine said...

Oh my goodness! GREAT photos! I love the one of you and your sisters. You are all sooooooooooo beautiful! How fun to be pregnant at the same time as your sis. I am sorry if I have missed this...but when are you both due? Wow! How exciting!

Happy 4th to you sweet friend. I hope that you've enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! It sounds like y'all had a great time!

Lesha said...

I am happy we finally got a picture of the 3 of us. I love the collage on your blog. You and Tasha's pregnancy pictures turned out great!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Beautiful pics, but gotta focus on one detail: What is the ugly mug contest?

Unknown said...

How fun! You girls look beautiful! Loving the baby belly!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...