Sunday, February 22, 2009

February Color



February may not seem like a month with a lot of color, but if you look it is there. I love hiking on our property and I am often amazed at all of the colors in creation. The pictures taken on my most recent hike provide some examples of this color.

Also, I had the fun opportunity to go thrift store shopping in Ephrata over the weekend! And speaking of COLOR, wait till ya see the goodies I found! I will post soon. I am having some trouble getting my most recent pictures on my computer~











8 comments:

Elaina said...

Beautiful! Love the picture with Merit and the umbrella!

Anonymous said...

Those picture are amazing!

April said...

Hi Michele~
Love all your pictures...you have a very keen eye for beauty.

Worsham Family said...

Hi Michele, I just tagged you. Look at my blog for the rules. Also, your pictures are wonderful. You are amazing!!! Love Shelli

Natasha said...

Cool pictures! The one of Merit is adorable!

{darlene} said...

wow. you are talented. I love your header picture!!

Lesha said...

Wow! It is beautiful even in February. The one of Merit I at first thought was black and whit and you added the color.

Maria said...

Wow, there is color everywhere! You have such a great talent to spot it! I really like these photos.

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...