Friday, December 12, 2008

Little Cabin


Our DREAM of building a little cabin is coming TRUE. We all could use a place of respite... a place to relax, reflect and rest. I am so excited that this little cabin is getting close to being done~ I know many hours will be spent there. Vance is down at the cabin now, working at laying the floor -- which isn't as simple as he had hoped. (say a little prayer for him) He really wanted it finished by his birthday (tomorrow!) But it may be another week till completion. Wanted to share...

5 comments:

mariemolitor said...

What a great cabin to relax in! I really like the way you and Vance and made your home a fun place to hang out and enjoy being at with others!

Maria said...

What fun! Is it down by crab creek?

Daphine said...

Oh wow! This will be awesome! You guys are ambitious! I'm impressed!

Happy Sunday!

Alisa said...

Didn't know you guys were doing this. How fun! I hope it is done soon. By the way, Happy Belated Birthday, Vance!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome! What cool pictures!

Wild Will

  When Merit was a senior, I had all the feels.  Now that Willem is a senior, I have all those feels but they are intensified.  Because now ...