Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Dress


My friend Maria called me and asked if I would be willing to take a few shots of her adorable little Jocelynne in a Christmas dress that Maria wore as a girl. :) The dress fit her perfectly and was so sweet, almost a little vintage (Maria, I am not implying that you are old, lol)
Anyway, the adorable dress and this expressive darling child made for a fun little photo opportunity. BUT, when we were almost finished, my camera stopped working. My lense (that I am crazy about) totally stopped functioning. ahhhh I have so many Christmas events to photograph ..... I called my friend Aubrey, another shutterbug, and told her what was going on and we talked about what it might be. I thought maybe my lense motor was shot. I have been forcing my camera to take pictures in low light conditions without the flash which makes my lense work harder and I wondered if I overworked the poor thing. Thankfully -- my camera just lost connection to my lense. For some unknown reason... and it is working, yay!!!!! Maria, sorry the photo shoot was cut a bit short, but we got some fun ones of your little beauty.













6 comments:

Tami said...

So cute! How precious that Maria still has that dress too!

Maria said...

They turned out so cute!!!! I'm glad we didn't break your camera.
Thanks again.

~The White family~ said...

Oh, yay! I am so glad it isn't your motor!!!! The pictures are precious!!

Unknown said...

SOOOO Cute! I am so glad your camera is working, Aubrey told me all about it!

Natasha said...

She is such a cutie! That dress is adorable. What a fun thing to have her pictures in it. Maria do you have pictures of yourself in it? I am seeing some framing possibilities!

Tami said...

Michele~ Thanks for entering my giveaway, your name has been entered in the hat!

Have a very blessed CHRISTmas!

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...