Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm crazy about Seattle


I am crazy about Seattle. I LOVE visiting there! A few weeks ago, Matt, Vance, Merit and Vance's mom and step dad enjoyed a Seahawks game! Willem and I shopped while the rest of the football fans enjoyed the big game. That night, Matt stayed with our family of four in Seattle. We went for a fun dinner, swam in the hotel pool and the next day we saw the sights! It was a beautiful day for the aquarium.























Merit, Matt, Willem and me
















Merit, Vance, Willem and me


8 comments:

Maria said...

That looks like so much fun! We debated on going there during Thanksgiving.

Daphine said...

Sounds like fun to me. Love the pictures!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Wow..I love your pictures! I have been to a lot of places but NEVER Seattle..you make me want to go!
-sandy toes

April said...

I've never been to Seattle...looks like a wonderful city to visit. Great pictures!

Tami said...

Looks like it was a blast! Wonderful pictures too!

Have a blessed day!

Natasha said...

Seattle is a cool city. We'll have to do a shopping trip there soon!

Unknown said...

Awww....I love Seattle!!! Your picures made me so nostalgic! They are great!

~The White family~ said...

Great pictures...looks like you all had a blast!

Weekend Highlights!

Prom!  Stunning couples!  A gorgeous evening!  Willem and Raegen! Yesterday was the baseball parade and opening ceremonies! SO many people! ...