Sunday, December 21, 2008

Comfort and Joy




Last night, my husband and I attended a Christmas concert: Comfort and Joy. The Moses Lake Alliance Church put on this wonderful concert. A very special guest and fabulous pianist, Huntley Brown, joined the talent of the Alliance church and while giving all of the glory to God, a wonderful performance was shared with many.



















This picture of Scott and Sam R. is a favorite. Scott Shaw had asked me to get a few pictures of the cast and choir at the end of the evening. The whole group was on stage, but Huntley was in the back signing autographs, the whole group chanted " Huntley, Huntley" and these were Scott and Sammy's expressions when Huntley came running back in!











Mr. Huntley Brown and Mr. Scott Shaw worked together to share the clear message of comfort and joy with the many who attended this awesome concert.


















Thanks Aubrey for joining me in photographing the evening! I'll share more pics tomorrow!!

5 comments:

~The White family~ said...

You got some good ones! Thanks for all the fun :)

Jessica said...

Wow..you and aubrey did a great job. beautiful!

Unknown said...

Great pics!

Natasha said...

I would love to see one of your churches Christmas concerts sometime!! They sound and look wonderful!! What a great ministry!

Maria said...

I think they turned out really good for low lighting! Are you satisfied with the results?

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...