Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Tuesday




Buff Puff tonight at the HS! Man , I love our people!!


These kids make these events so much fun!! 


Today has been so cold! The frost never really cleared - there was freezing fog as I took Hazel to cheer this morning.  


The coyotes are getting closer and more brazen. They're inching their way to the barn and the shop. We lost a really great barn cat, (she sort of had our hearts) I am sure it was a coyote. 


We need a good mouser at our barn but to have them get eaten is no fun at all. Vance even put a cat door to lead into the heated tack room - this has helped but this is the time of year coyotes are hungry and it's cold.... 


We keep on keepin' on - I decorated for Christmas and we are loving it. 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...