Thursday, November 23, 2023

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

 

Having all four of these kids home is the best! It is so good!! 

Merit's perspective is welcomed! 

Lots of laughter here! 



This guy brings us a lot of joy! He is stubborn and gentle!

I subbed 5th grade two days this week and it was the perfect way to start our Thanksgiving festivities! I am so blessed! Teaching is challenging and really a lot of fun. 
Today and every day I am so so grateful for our teachers! 



Oh! It is certainly basketball season! 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 


It is a gorgeous sunny day. We are able to join some of Vance's family at John and Katie's for dinner! I am so glad to have our family of 6 together! 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...