Sunday, November 12, 2023

Happy Sunday

 This weekend has been wildly busy and now this afternoon and evening... A little down time. It feels amazing. 


Hazel had a very fun sleep over at a good friends Thursday night and they hit the holiday show I was a part of, Piper Barn, Favored Farmhouse, and Goodwill! 


Vance hunted in North Dakota for a few days! 

Willem has been busy! He took on four games yesterday - as a referee for basketball. Try outs for him begin Monday night. 

Oren has had a fun weekend. Basketball at the shop, downtime, and helping a bit at Linda's sale. 


I sold some cards at the fun holiday show I was a part of over the weekend. 









And now I am working on a "barn collection" for my photos on cards! 
I am excited! 



No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...