Wednesday, June 30, 2021

 Today was a day of considering those with physical limitations. 

My heart sunk, it broke a little. 

And then I remembered that beautiful gift of encouragement and prayer. 

Wow. Some kids show a dedication and postitive attitude that is so contagious. So beautiful. And some of these kids have physical limitations. 

I see this and it is hard and it is inspiring, all at the same moment. 

Then I thought of my friend Jolene's daughter Katherine who has physical limitations after a car accident she was in over one year ago. She has very real physical limitations. In addition to this she has a range of struggles. These struggles are big and they are daunting and they are real and they require prayer. 

I know our God is so capable of healing and that is why I pray often for restored bodies! For healing and yes for miracles

Please pray with me. 


I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth. Jeremiah 33:6


He will rejoice over you with gladness. He will quiet you with His love.  Zepheniah 3:17

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...