Monday, June 21, 2021

Rathdrum, Sandpoint, Post Falls







We spent 4 hours in Sandpoint and I could have spent 3 days! I cannot wait to go back some day!!! 
We ate at Beets and Basil -Oren, Hazel, and I did after we dropped Willem off at the ball field. We ate and then made it back during the first inning of his game - - Great baseball and perfect weather.



The beautiful turf baseball field was on the water! Hazel and Oren were so entertained there. 

Vance really misses the days of double headers. All of this travel is expensive and time consuming. 

We tried to map out the next month and we realize how easy the Ellensburg and Ephrata games are. Both of which we wish we had more of. 





 We struggle with different ways life pulls up and we are the middle of this shop construction...





I will say I am SO thankful for the energy, my health, and the gas money it takes to follow these kids dreams. 

Now today; weeding, laundry, and baking! 

I LOVE June!

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...