Tuesday, April 27, 2021

A Tuesday Update

 



Hazel is talking about her fifth grade graduation and is finishing out her days of elementary school. It kind of makes me want to cry. 

Oren is growing and gaining confidence. He and Hazel go to school full time now. He hopes his evenings include playing baseball with any sibling or all siblings who want to join. 

Team dinners have been a pretty fun varsity baseball thing. Merit is just enjoying the ride. Last night it was Chicos pizza! 

Merit and Frey are doing the radio thing for Kurt! Pretty cool, pretty impressive! I am listening now... Merit leaves the house at 6:40 each morning - they record the show - and it airs 12- 1 - this is the gig while Kurt takes a little time off! 

Willem is loving baseball. I pick this kid up at the HS each evening. He is always in a good mood. We laugh about many things. 

In some of my subbing lately, I recognize these kids who are hungry for attention, approval, and compliments. I watch as our teachers and paras build these students up and speak good and kindness into their hearts. I love the days that I get to be a part of kids' lives through teaching and learning. I feel grateful. 



No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...