Monday, April 5, 2021

EASTER!


Oh Victory in Jesus my Savior Forever...
We sang this old hymn in church yesterday and I got so teary eyed. 
All that I have been worried about and sad about over the last two weeks or month even was, in a sense, washed away when I really focused on the words to that song. 
I bet I sang it and hummed in thirty times yesterday. 

We went on to have a nice big lunch with family and of course cousin fun. 

We came home and it had gotten colder and the wind picked up a bit, but we did an Easter egg hunt covering a lot of ground. It was really fun. 









Photo credit; Quinn



These guys are so happy to be on spring break AND baseball try outs are this week! 


 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...