Thursday, January 7, 2021

January 7th

The sweetness and the goodness of January days...
I love going to bed early and reading. 
I love soup for dinner and crock pot and dutch oven meals. 

We love Jadyn! It was so fun to have her over yesterday.





Oren's learning is very fun! 

 Take out for dinner! Time out pizza! I am headed in to sub first grade here shortly. 

It is January and still minimal time spent in school and no sports. 

Merit and Willem would love to be playing basketball right now. 

They would love to be going to school more than two half days a week but they are thankful they are up at the HS at least a bit. 

Can't wait to go learn with some first graders! I had a wonderful morning of learning with my first grader here at home. 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...