Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Tuesday Morning -


\









Banana Bread

Hope to get my card making stuff out this week...




This weather is gorgeous! My chickens are so happy.

I made banana bread yesterday, it is always a hit around here.
Baking with our Kitchen Aid Mixer is pretty dreamy.


Our hope is to help some of Willem's nausea and digestive issues with physical therapy and chiropractic. You know when something is out of place or out of alignment, other organs can be squished or out of place... praying he feels so much better soon.


I have a dentist appt I am not looking forward to today.

It is supposed to be 58 degrees today! But 30 degrees Sat. with a chance of snow.

The farm stores have baby chicks and they are irresistible!
One of Oren and Hazel's favorite outings is visiting the farm stores! We often see bunnies, puppies, and kittens and this time of year chicks! Not to mention they sometimes have great toys.



Encourage the timid, help the weak, be patient with everyone. 
Thessalonians 5:14


Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7



No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...