Monday, March 23, 2020

Thanksgivings and concerns

I will start with ten thanksgivings.

1) God's word
2) The sunshine
3) The kids' attitudes
4) Willem's stomach has been much better the past two and a half weeks
5) Sam and Daisy 
6) Music
7) Our health care people
8) Crab Creek
9) The warmth and comfort of our home
10) Groceries

I am concerned right now that our kids may not go back to school this school year. I am praying this is not the case. I am praying that by the second week of April we see that all of this staying home helped and that we will begin to see a decrease in cases.
I understand it likely won't peak for a week or more.
There are many, many concerns.






 Sam and Daisy are loving life.


No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...