Friday, March 20, 2020

Therapy Ducks

 Meet Sam and Daisy
I cleaned the coop Wednesday, preparing for about 4 chicks. I shoveled poop, swept, put new nesting material down and then on the "people side" of the coop, we had it all set up for babies.
I told the kids I would go get them yesterday.
But we have been home so much and have felt very comfortable just being HOME. So, I just could not quite make the move yesterday.
This afternoon I knew it was time. Hazel, Oren, and I drove to North 40. But sadly, they were out of chicks!
So, meet Sam and Daisy Duck.
 They sure make me smile!!
Whether they know it or not, they are "therapy ducks" :-) 



No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...