Sunday, January 19, 2020

Praying for the calm, running after kids, telling myself I am doing what I can


I can't totally keep up, but I think it is okay.
God is providing me an energy that I so badly need. 
I miss a lot of what my kids do and I am a part of a lot of what my kids do. Maybe that's normal. Merit played in Wenatchee last night. They lost in a buzzer beater. Willem's team lost in the championship in Omak today. They lost by 1! Heart breaker. 
I tried to bring a friend treats yesterday.
She said if I was enjoying my family at home to just stay back, I did. 
And yesterday was the perfect home day
Made a quick trip to Seattle today -
I am tired and I am thankful

 chocolate cream cheese cupcakes
 an emerging reader











No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...