Monday, January 6, 2020

Basketball and Baking

I can sum up the weekend in 3 words;
Basketball
Bleachers
and Baking! 

I probably need to bring my chair with a back next time around! I watched 8 basketball games this weekend.





the amount of determination and hustle - I LOVE it! 

never argues a call, does not pout, is a team player, and hustles - 
I am proud. 






His games are controlled. So many less turn overs - all of these guys - compared to last year. 
He plays smart. 
I love this team. 






Homemade pizza crust, pizza sauce, AND sausage!! With the new Kitchen Aid Mixer! 

Pancakes and banana bread too! 


Back to school 
NONE of us were ready! Not even a bit. 
But, we will make the best of it. 

No comments:

Life!

The baseball game Tuesday in Wenatchee was a letdown, but the drive home was not! I captured these beauties in Quincy -- And I had so much f...