Tuesday, January 22, 2019







Tuesday
I get to teach a group of fifth graders who I have gotten to know,  this afternoon. 

I decided to use Smug Mug to organize photos and share photography. I am trying to figure out the website and play around. I am so not tech savy. It is fun to go through photos and get them on there, storing our photographs in more than one place is never a bad idea either. 

My dad, brother Phil and nephews Kai and Lane made a quick trip here. They spent Sunday, Willem's birthday, with us. This was kind of like a birthday dream for Willem. Watching those four teenage boys interact is funny~! Odd dancing, jokes... they went for a bike ride in the pouring rain. We all went out to dinner Sunday night... CHEERS to Willem being 13!

No comments:

Wednesday -

Laguna Beach Two days was not quite long enough. Merit has his head on straight. I think he is doing well.  I needed one more day.  It was g...